Microsoft released their patch Tuesday Security Bulletins today. The notification lists 4 bulletins in total: none rated critical, 4 rated important. The bulletins address vulnerabilities in the following products:
- Server Software
- Dynamics AX
If exploited, the vulnerabilities could allow for remote code execution, elevation of privileges, and denial of service. Only one of the bulletins address a publicly disclosed vulnerability, however Microsoft does not report any attacks in the wild.
Some of the updates require systems to restart. Windows users should remember to save their work and close all of their programs before leaving for the day.
Adobe released updates for Reader/Acrobat & Flash Player:
- APSB14-01 Security updates available for Adobe Reader/Acrobat
- affects Windows and OS X
- addresses three vulnerabilities
- APSB14-02 Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player and Air
- affects Windows, OS X, Linux, Android
- addresses two vulnerabilities