Welcome to the Moodle Development Advisory Committee's public Web site. This committee was formed to be the driving force of deciding which Moodle development projects to invest time in and which latest developments in the Moodle community should be implemented in our environment. The MDAC Members meet at least once a semester to discuss current suggestions and prioritize development. We encourage anyone with suggested improvements to let us know by adding it for consideration by the MDAC.
To Make a Suggestion: (View Detailed Instructions on GROK)
1. Log in to Moodle
2. Click Need Help? (found at the top of the page)
3. Click Submit your idea here!
4. Fill out the form and click Send
The process for evaluation of suggestions:
1. A suggestion is received and development hours are estimated by ITS
2. The results of the ITS analysis are presented to the MDAC for final assessment and priority ranking
3. Approved suggestions are placed in the development queue